Accuspray 240G Four Stage Turbine Package with 10g Spray Gun, 650mL Cup
Call 858-722-1135 or Contact Us for estimated delivery time
Item Number: acc-240g-pro2
Manufacturer Part No: 91461
| If you think HVLP turbine systems are just for fine finishing, you haven't experienced Accuspray power. Our turbine packages are job-tested in the widest range of HVLP applications, from residential painting to commercial construction and industrial maintenance to automotive refinishing. Our full line offers features like a dual filtration system for clean, dry air. Each turbine is reliable, lightweight and easy to maintain. And side-mounted motors protect the blades while improving air flow inside the cabinet, keeping the unit cool in the toughest working conditions. Inside or outside, big job or small, we've built a system just for you.
The 240 Series Turbine
- 240g Turbine with
- 30 Foot hose assembly including 3 foot whip hose (not shown)
- Air Control Valve
- 10g Gravity Gun with
- Stainless Fluid Passage
- Delrin tipped needles size 1.3mm and 1.8mm. (Additional sets may be purchased separately - see Related Products below)
- Aluminum Aircaps Size #705 and #707
- 650mL Gravity Cup
Get extra pressure for quality finishes without sacrificing application speed. The 240 Series offers increased speed and easily sprays heavier bodied, high-solid versions of all coatings. Produces professional results with everything from clears to multi-colors.
10g Gun - Harness the Power of Gravity
Get the performance of Accuspray's industry leading HVLP turbine gun combined with the advantages of gravity feed:
- Four Stage Turbine with 5.7 inch blade
- Delivers 85 cfm and 7 PSI at the gun
- 30 Foot hose assembly includes 3 foot whip hose and control valve
- Continuous duty rated at 6 hours
- Excellent for difficult-to-spray materials at faster speeds
Accuspray incorporates the best qualities of HVLP in a gun that produces everything from a mirror smooth finish to a faux texture and anything in between. It get the job done right the first time to the highest quality automotive finish standards.
- Improved Fluid Management
- Easier Horizontal Surface Application
Accuspray's 10g gravity fed turbine gun gives you great versatility and can be easily converted to a compressed air gun with the addition on a 36-00 mini-regulator.ended Use
- Every gun Accuspray makes is sold to the automotive industry. Whether you are painting cabinets, doors, shutters or a '63 Corvette, you should expect the highest quality automotive finish
- The 10g sprays a full ranges of coatings from primers through clear coats.
- The 10g will atomize any clear on the market with about 8 PSI inlet pressure. Overspray and wasted paint are minimized while yielding a glass-smooth finish.
- Accuspray's soft atomization and spray make the 10g an excellent gun for blending metallics.
- Adjusting the 10g is quick and easy, giving you the widest possible range of pattern and fan sizes. It can go from a 10" - 12"" fan down to a circle smaller than a dime.
- Standard gravity feed setups range from 1.3mm to 2.0mm.